Monday, August 10, 2009

Only in China...

Every day in China, you see something you don't see every day.  That's one thing I love about living here -- there's always something unusual or interesting to look at as you're walking down the street.  Sometimes it's the Chinglish translations on T-shirts and signs everywhere.  ("Go to the beach to need a breathe"?  "I do, do feel that I do, do will miss you much"?)  Sometimes it's people sleeping in odd places around noontime as they take their mid-morning rest.  This morning, my "only in China" moment was looking out my window and seeing a balding, middle aged man practicing sword fighting on his roof.

That is all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sword fighting! On the roof! That's awesome! And apparently only in China... If it happens in Anchorage, I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete