Monday, July 4, 2011

End of the Year Photo Extravaganza

Here's a peek at what I've been up to for the last two or three weeks.

Seniors' Graduation Party / Performance:



Foreign Teacher Goodbye Party given by freshmen and sophomores:

 

Watching our students sing at the CCP 90th anniversary Red Song competition:


Cleaning out our organization's English lending library:


Saying goodbye to teacher friends:
 

Saying goodbye to seniors:


Open House and Stuff Give-away at my apartment:


Hanging out with the student fellowship:


Dinner with our foreign affairs officers:


Year-end banquet with school officials and foreign teachers:


Goodbye meals and messages with students:


Packing and moving:


Planning my summer travel details:


Sending off teammates:


And of course, giving and grading final exams.  I'm headed to my office now to (hopefully) finish up for the year!

4 comments:

  1. KEVIN! Baha...seeing that picture makes the story you told me so much funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the story too - what was Kevin doing in that photo?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he and the girls are doing a modeling performance. At the end, Kevin walks down the catwalk, pauses at the end, unbuttons his shirt (revealing a wifebeater) and throws his shirt into the audience. I was sitting next to one of the Chinese teachers (40+ and married) when he did this during rehearsal, and she went crazy. It was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete